Secure your Cash Rebate by doing 3 things:
- When you contact apartments in person or online, tell them XCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE GROUP sent you and make sure XCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE GROUP is listed for “How did you hear about us?” on any visitor cards at the property.
- When you fill out the apartment application, on the place where it asks “How did you hear about us?” enter XCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE GROUP as the referral source.
- Collect your Cash Rebate. It’s that simple.
When you find your next home using our service, and you properly identify us as the referral source, we’ll issue you a Cash Rebate in an amount ranging from $50 to $250 based on your monthly rent amount as follows:
Less than $1,000
$1,000 – $1,500
$1,501 – $2,000
When Will You Get Your Cash Rebate?
Once you have moved into your apartment you can expect your cash rebate payment within 60-90 days.
As soon as your apartment complex pays us, we pay you. Apartments generally pay us within 60-90 days after you’ve moved in and you’ve met certain guidelines of your lease agreement, which include making timely rent payments.
Details you should know:
- You must list Xclusive Lifestyle Group as the referral source when visiting apartments for your initial tour AND when you fill out the lease application.
- Your name must appear on the lease as an occupant of the apartment you are claiming your cash rebate on. Only one person per apartment is eligible to receive a cash rebate. For example, if you and a roommate lease an apartment together, only one of you can claim the cash rebate.
- We don’t pay cash rebates if your lease term is less than 6 months.
- If, for any reason, the property does not pay a referral fee to us, then we do not have an obligation to make a cash rebate payment to you.
We love to pay CASH REBATES, but the apartment property does not pay a referral fee to us and we cannot make a Cash Rebate payment to you if:
- You already live at the apartment property or you are renewing your existing lease
- You already have a relationship with the property or (in some cases) a related property that is managed or owned by the same company.
- You are or have been employed by the apartment property or a related property
- You identified a source other than XCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE GROUP as your referral to the property OR on any document or verbally to the property.
- You have not fulfilled your lease obligations or you have not made timely rent payments.